Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Still learning...

This is good for me, I need to learn how to do all this computer stuff. I will attempt to add some pictures later, quilt related things, but is there a way to attach a file for everyone to be able to download? There has to be, I just need to figure it out. I see I can add a photo....and of course there is the whole "design thing", but that is yet to come.

Oh, and still no water, wont even be able to work on it till Sat. now, but at least we will head to the camper either tomorrow or Friday.

It will be a crazy couple of days, so I should be able to add some pics by weekend. if anyone cares....this is as bad as facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete